January 2021 - Customer Rewards
Happy New Year, friends! I'm excited to be kicking off this year with a few of my favorite things-- 1) The brand new Jan to June Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up!
2) The annual Sale-A-Bration celebration
and 3) my brand new Customer Reward program!!
The new catalogs are not quite LIVE, they GO LIVE on January 5th so hold off on ordering until 1/5 so you can earn not only your first Pineapple Reward Point and card kits, but you'll earn something FREE from Sale-A-Bration, too!
In case you missed my prior post that talks about the new Pineapple Reward Points you can earn through my business as a loyal customer, I'll link to that HERE. Check it out and download your points tracker so you will know how close you are to earning that $30 product credit!
As a reminder, the way this will work is as follows:
* The HOST CODE for this month is: GANMVGJP
* Place your order at http://kristinevicente.stampinup.net SHOP NOW between January 5 and January 15th--- and when you check out, insert the Host Code above when prompted.
If your order totals $50 or more before tax and shipping you'll earn:
* One Pineapple Reward Point
* The card kits for the cards featured in the photo below, plus a video link showing how the cards go together
* a FREE Sale-A-Bration item out of the SAB Catalog!
The FREE card kits for the month of January, 2021 feature the Dragonfly Garden bundle which includes a lovely botanical and dragonfly stamp set that coordinates with a dragonfly duo punch along with the gorgeous Peony Garden designer series papers.
To create the cards exactly like mine, you'll need the Dragonfly Garden Bundle (#156224), Petal Pink, Gray Granite and Momento Black ink pads and a Wink of Stella (#141897) brush pen. Don't love the Dragonfly Garden Bundle? No worries, several of the punch bundles in the Annual Catalog would be a great substitution-- the butterflies, tulips or umbrellas with their coordinating stamp sets, would be lovely.
These kits will be mailed out to reward recipients each month around the 25th and the email with the link to the video will be sent when the kits are in the mail.