Clean + Simple Card: Stampin' Up! In the Pines
This week I'm sharing an easy Christmas card idea that features the In the Pines bundle from Stampin' Up! To watch the video on how this card came together, click HERE.
This is a super easy card design that would be great to make in multiples. To make this card you'll need:
* Pool Party card stock (#122924)
*Whisper White card stock (#100730)
* Sahara Sand card stock (#121043)
* In the Pines bundle (#155182)
* Pear Pizzaz ink pad (#147104)
* Real Red ink pad (#147084)
* Whisper white envelopes (#107301)
* Stitched so Sweetly dies (#151690)
* Real Red Rhinestones (#146924)
* Linen Thread (#104199)
Plus the following adhesives: Stampin' Seal (#152813), Mini Glue Dots (#103683) and Dimensional adhesive (#104430). You'd be able to make 48 cards with the one package of Pool Party card stock, using it as the base card. Keep in mind that the envelopes come in a package of 40. If you need supplies, you're located within the U.S. you're welcome to place an order HERE. Click on the SHOP NOW link. Product will ship directly to your door.
I layered all of the pieces to the base card using tape runner adhesive and then popped up the tree die cut and the sentiment strip with the dimensional adhesive. The glue dots will come in handy for attaching the linen thread bow.
I hope you enjoyed the card this week! I'm looking forward to sharing many more Christmas card ideas with you over the next 6 weeks! Let me know what you think of this one by leaving a comment here or under the video. Thanks so much for your feedback!
* visit my online SHOP HERE
* shop the Clearance Rack HERE
* follow me on Facebook, YouTube + Instagram